Set inside the Mosi-Oa Tunya National Park, Zambia, 12.5km from Livingstone, a few kilometres upstream from the famous Victoria Falls, Thorntree River Lodge – known as ‘home of the elephant’ – offers a riveting bush experience with breathtaking views over the Zambezi River.
01/01/13 – 31/03/13
Standard Room R 3 180,00 (Single) R 2 450,00 (Sharing) R 1 225,00 (Children: 6 – 11 yrs)
Luxury Room R 4 000,00 (Single) R 3 080,00 (Sharing) R 1 540,00 (Children: 6 – 11 yrs)
01/04/13 – 30/06/13
Standard Room R 3 310,00 (Single) R 2 550,00 (Sharing) R 1 275,00 (Children: 6 – 11 yrs)
Luxury Room R 4 160,00 (Single) R 3 210,00 (Sharing) R 1 605,00 (Children: 6 – 11 yrs)
- Rates are quoted per person per night and include accommodation, three meals, house wines, local beverages, and one activity per day
- The activity included is a choice of either a game drive, a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River or a tour of the Victoria Falls.
- Rates exclude premium brand beverages
- Rates exclude park fees, 10% service fees for meals /beverages not included in the accommodation package and any variable government taxes
- Rates exclude US$ 20.00 park entrance fee to Victoria Falls and US$5.00 park entrance fees for the Zambezi River cruises
Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are valid for incremental bookings only.
- The above rates are subject to availability at time of booking (Limited rooms available on this special).
- All hotels reserve the right to charge Rack Rates in accordance with high occupancies.
- The above rates are only valid for SA & SADC Residents.
- The above rates are not valid for group reservations of 5 or more rooms at Thorntree River Lodge.
- At the other properties above rates are not valid for group reservations of 10 or more rooms.
- Three Cities Standard terms and conditions are applicable to the above rates.
- Please quote the following booking code on all correspondence: DOMSCS
- TELEPHONE NUMBER: 0861 000 333 | FACSIMILE: +27 31 310 3398 | EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org