The colonial styled four-star David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa, a place of grandeur and royalty, is situated 5km from Livingstone and 10km from Victoria Falls known as Mosi-oa-Tunya – the Smoke that Thunders – one of the most impressive natural wonders of the world and Africa’s adventure capital.
BED & BREAKFAST
01/01/13 – 31/03/13
Standard Room R 2 560,00(Single) R 1 960,00(Sharing)
Executive Suite R 4 580,00(Single) R 3 520,00(Sharing)
- Rates are quoted per person per night and include accommodation and breakfast.
- Rates exclude 10% service fees for meals / beverages not included in the accommodation package, $10.00 per person ZAWA park levy payable on arrival and any variable government taxes or levies not specified above.
VALUE ADD Complimentary Daily return shuttle service to the falls. (entrance fees to be paid directly by guest).
VALUE ADD VALIDITY 01 January – 31 March 2013 ONLY – Subject to availability at time of booking.
Terms and Conditions:
• The above rates are valid for incremental bookings only
• BLOCK OUT DATES: 24 December 2012 – 04 January 2013
• The above rates are subject to availability at time of booking (Limited rooms available on this special)
• All hotels reserve the right to charge Rack Rates in accordance with high occupancies at time of booking request
• The above rates are only valid for SA & SADC Residents
• At the other properties above rates are not valid for group reservations of 10 or more rooms
• Three Cities Standard terms and conditions are applicable to the above rates
• All reservations are to be made with Three Cities Central Reservations office, contact details as below
• Please quote the following booking code on all correspondence: DOMSCS
• TELEPHONE NUMBER: 0861 000 333 | FACSIMILE: +27 31 310 3398 | EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org