Region: Western Cape, South Africa
Physical Address: C/O Burg & Wale Street, Cape Town
- 25 km from the airport
- 100 m from Company’s Garden
- 10 minutes from the World Famous Beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- 2 km from the V&A Waterfront
- 3 km from the Table Mountain Cable Car
- 100 m from Greenmarket Square
- 100 m from the Slave Lodge Museum
- 5 minutes to the Cape Town Convention Centre
- 1 km from Dutch built Castle of Good Hope
Directions to Three Cities Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel and Spa
- Cape Town International Airport, transfers to and from the airport can be arranged on request.
- From Cape Town International Airport, Follow exit N2 Signs to Cape Town
- Take N2 to the city centre (do not take any off ramp)
- Continue straight along N2 until it becomes Buitengracht (at the CTICC on left)
- Continue along Buitengracht until you see Wale Street on the left.
- Turn left into Wale street
- Drive down Wale until the fourth set of traffic lights.
- At these lights, turn left into Burg Street.
- Parking access off Burg Street on your immediate right.