The Exceptional Three Cities Hotel Group is proud to have secured the luxurious Cape Town located Bantry Bay Luxury Suites Hotel into their expanding stable of hotels and resorts.
Now positioned as the leading hospitality group of choice in the Western Cape, the newly acquired luxury 4-star Bantry Bay Luxury Suites takes the Group’s footprint to 10 accommodation sites within the region which also includes:
- Three Cities Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel & Spa
- Three Cities The Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- Three Cities Plettenberg Park Hotel & Spa
- Three Cities Whale Coast All Suite hotel and Conference Centre
- Three Cities Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa
- Three Cities Inn On The Square
- Three Cities Hotel on St Georges
- Three Cities Kleine Zalze Lodge
- Three Cities Grand Daddy Hotel
The Three Cities Group Managing Director John Creighton heralded the inclusion of the new hotel property as a feather in the cap for the Group within the Western Cape region.
“The Three Cities Group has always been at the forefront of the industry and we are incredibly delighted to have The Bantry Bay Luxury Suites brought into our portfolio. “It’s always an achievement when the exceeding reputation of the Group and our dedication to service values and deliveries are recognised and sourced within the industry and by clients.” Representative of the management company of the Bantry Bay Luxury Suites, Andrew Currell was more than pleased that the Three Cities Group would deliver another sterling result as already experienced with the Three Cities Group’s relationship with a sister property of theirs.
“We already enjoy a thriving, successful relationship with The Three Cities Group and we have been exceptionally happy with the results achieved with an existing hotel within our portfolio.